In order for many sites (including our Online Banking and Bill Pay services) to function as they were designed, you need to enable cookies to be accepted in your Internet web browser. These cookies are text files saved on your computer to allow better movement throughout the site. Cookies can track your visits to the site, but will not compromise the security of the site.
Please be aware that these cookies cannot track your financial information, passwords or activities, which are secure.
Cookies are required to use First National Bank of Hutchinson Online Banking. Use the directions below to configure your computer to accept cookies, based on the browser you use to access the Internet.
General information on Cookies is also available at:
This link is provided for informational purposes only and The First cannot guarantee it's accuracy.
- Open Microsoft Edge, select Menu (3 dots icon on top right corner of the browser) > Settings > Site permissions > Cookies and site data
- Turn on "Allow sites to save and read cookie data (recommended)" to unblock cookies
Microsoft Internet Explorer: (Not a recommended browser due to Microsofts plan to end support for IE in 2021.)
- Click the Tools button and then click Internet Options.
- Note: if you don't see the menu bar, hold the Alt key until it appears.
- Click the Privacy tab, and then, under Settings, move the slider to the bottom to Allow all cookies.
- Click OK to save.
- Cookie settings can be customized for different websites if desired. See:
- Click the Safari button, and then click Preferences, and then click Privacy.
- Set Accept Cookies to "Always Allow" or "Only from sites I visit"
- Close window to save.
- Click the Customize button, and then click Settings.
- Click Settings again on the left menu, and then click "Show advanced settings..." at the bottom of the page.
- Click Content Settings... under Privacy.
- Under Cookie Settings: set to 'Allow local data to be set'.
- Click Done and then Close on the Options window to save.
- Click Menu, and then choose Settings > Quick Preferences > Edit Site Preferences > Cookies.
- Select "Accept cookies" or "Accept cookies only from the site I visit" .
- Click OK to save.