Electronic Banking Upgrade November 7
On November 7, we will have an update to our suite of Electronic Banking services. This system upgrade will impact all of our users. We know this will cause some inconveniences, however we are working diligently to minimize the impact to you. After all of the changes are completed, we think you are going to be pleased with the updated look and operational features of the upgrade.
Electronic Banking and Voice Banking will be unavailable November 7 until about 6 a.m. to 1p.m.
The upgrade will result in all aspects of Electronic Banking (including Online Banking, Voice Banking, Mobile Banking, SnapShot Deposit, and BillPay) to be out of operation all morning on Wednesday, November 7. We anticipate you will be able to access again around 1 p.m. or after.
Information for Business Customers utilizing ACH and Wire Services
Although we do not anticipate any issues for the processing of ACH Files, Wire Transfers and External Transfers that afternoon, as with all system upgrades there could be some unforeseen events that could result in these items not processing successfully. To be on the safe side, we encourage you to consider not processing ACH Files, Wire Transfers or External Transfers on November 7. Please choose Tuesday November 6 or Thursday November 8 instead.
Improvements available immediately after the upgrade comes back online
- An updated design that continues to be optimized for your desktop computer, phone and tablet.
- BillPay upgrade – access more features on your mobile device and your desktop computer version will have a more streamlined functionality.
- Mobile app users will be prompted to update to the latest mobile banking app a few days before the system outage to prepare for the updated features.
- SnapShot Deposit users will see an on screen proper endorsement tip on the back camera view.
New features available; coming soon after the upgrade
- FirstPay – A secure person-to-person feature with makes sending money securely to anyone within the United States banking system secure; right inside your Electronic Banking session. In addition to your Electronic Banking credentials, all you need is an open and active First National Bank of Hutchinson Debit Card. Read more about FirstPay here.
- Apple Watch Functionality - Check your account balance and recent transactions.
If you have questions, please contact us at 620.663.1521.