Hutchinson: Parking lot at the corner of 1st & Washington
Andale: 6206 N. 247th St. W
Haven: 101 N. Kansas
Goddard: 18400 W. Kellogg (corner of 183rd & Kellogg)
For your security, we are only able to accept shred items on April 21, 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Tax season will soon be over and The First wants to help you to dispose of personal documents.
Please make note of the following:
We want to offer an efficient and safe experience for you:
- We can ONLY take items on the date and times listed.
- Personal items only. Unfortunately, the shred company does not accept business shred items.
- No need to remove staples or paper clips.
- Limit of 3 boxes or bags per household.
- The First cares about your security.
- This is a great way to help protect your identity.
How can I reduce the amount of paperwork in the future?
- Sign up for eStatements – The First offers this free service and you’ll reduce clutter in the future. Learn more.
- Sign up for electronic bills and statements with your utility, credit card and other entities that send you periodic statements.