Debit card limits are currently set to $250 in a 24 hour period. We apologize for the inconvenience. If you have questions, call us at 620.663.1521.
As an agent for holding and maintaining securities, First National Bank of Hutchinson provides safety for the investments of your bank and your customers.
- First National Bank offers market access to assist you in purchasing securities for your bank or your customers. Through our brokerage account, you may enjoy the convenience of purchasing treasuries through us without the need to open a brokerage account of your own.
- Various treasury securities may be purchased at auction as late as 10 a.m. on the day of the auction. Payment for securities purchased at the auction is effortless; we will charge your account when they are issued.
- First National Bank acts as an agent for holding and maintaining securities, providing safety for the investments of your bank and your customers.
- Your account is credited for principal and interest payments received on securities held for safekeeping.
- Pledges and releases are processed on a daily basis.
- We offer third-party settlement upon receipt of instructions and provide prior notification for upcoming maturities.
- Safekeeping receipts and credit advices are provided daily. Statements are provided monthly, verifying securities held and those pledged, so you can easily track your activity.