As an agent for holding and maintaining securities, First National Bank of Hutchinson provides safety for the investments of your bank and your customers.
- First National Bank acts as an agent for holding and maintaining securities, providing safety for the investments of your bank and your customers.
- Your account is credited for principal and interest payments received on securities held for safekeeping.
- Pledges and releases are processed on a daily basis.
- We offer third-party settlement upon receipt of instructions and provide prior notification for upcoming maturities.
- Safekeeping receipts and credit advices are provided daily. Statements are provided monthly, verifying securities held and those pledged, so you can easily track your activity.